Partial Trail Closing At Riverfront Park | News
Due to construction work associated with the Broad River Bridge project, the north end of the walking trail at Riverfront Park near the Broad River Bridge will be closed from Monday, December 10 through Friday, December 14.
The Riverfront Park itself will remain open throughout the time of construction and the public will still have access to the walking trail leading up to the construction barricades at the 2 mile marker. City Parks and Recreation officials are asking the public to use the Laurel Street park entrance and to avoid the barricaded end of the trail.
For more information, call City of Columbia Parks and Recreation at (803) 545-3100.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Columbia Style Week To Be Held June 11th to 15th
- RCSD to host Skills on Wheels Basketball benefit
- South Carolina Drug Cards FREE Through SC African Chamber of Commerce
- Boil water advisory issued for Windsor Village, Waterford at Columbia and Parliament Lake
- City of Columbia to Host Small Business Week Conference