LES students participate in technology scavenger hunt | News
Lexington Elementary First-Grade Teacher Ashlee Young helps her students Jackson Quickel, Sammy Collins, Myles Proffitt, Cornelia Barclay, Nick Yant, Connor Stewart, Ary Liz Stephens and Bryson Pitts use technology in their scavenger hunt around the school.
Young’s class used iPod touches to scan Quick Response codes to access clues for the location of the next code. The hands-on activity gave students the opportunity to practice literacy and technology skills.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Columbia Style Week To Be Held June 11th to 15th
- RCSD to host Skills on Wheels Basketball benefit
- South Carolina Drug Cards FREE Through SC African Chamber of Commerce
- Boil water advisory issued for Windsor Village, Waterford at Columbia and Parliament Lake
- City of Columbia to Host Small Business Week Conference