FPC of Columbia to hold event for job seekers | Events
F-O-R-T-U-N-E Personnel Consultants of Columbia, SC is holding a local event called “A New Year – A New Job” for members of the Columbia, SC community who are looking for a new job in 2013.
“A New Year – A New Job,” will be held Thursday, February 21, from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at the FPC of Columbia office, 7 Technology Circle, Suite 450, in Columbia.
This event is part of a nationwide community service initiative from FPC, and more information may be found at http://bit.ly/XbHUah. This event is free and by appointment only. Reserve your appointment by calling Lentz Ivey at (803) 719-8067
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teen charged as adult after allegedly stealing cash register
- LCSD, LPD to host fourth annual Cops and Calabash
- Customers allowed back into Lexington County Walmart after evacuation
- Two Lexington-Richland District Five Schools Again Among Top In The Nation
- Lexington One office and schools receive awards from SC/NSPRA