Boil water advisory lifted after water main break | Environment
The City of West Columbia has ended the boil water advisory for water customers in the following area: F Avenue addresses from 1465 through 1603. The rest of F Avenue is supplied by a different water line and is not under the advisory. Also water customers in the 1500 block of Beckham Street with addresses from 1500 through 1526 are included in the boil water advisory.
The water supply has been thoroughly tested and boiling water is no longer necessary. Water customers were asked to boil water as a precaution when a water line broke on Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
For additional information, please contact Mardi Valentino, Public Information Officer, (803) 939-8603 (work) or (803) 331-6749 (cell).
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Furniture store re-opens with new name
- "I heard a bunch of shots" Parker told dispatcher on 911 tape
- Man unharmed as guardrail goes through his car in accident, Jennifer Emert reports
- Come out for “Rollin’ on the River” at Saluda Shoals Park
- Sheriff: Puppy dies after man tapes its mouth shut, locks it in outside closet