Boil water advisory lifted for West Columbia | Environment
The City of West Columbia has ended the boil water notice for water customers on Harrington Court and the odd-numbered addresses in the 500 block of Kittiwake Drive
The water supply has been thoroughly tested and boiling water is no longer necessary. Water customers were asked to boil water as a precaution when a water line broke on Monday, January 7, 2013.
For additional information, please contact Mardi Valentino, Public Information Officer, (803) 939-8603 (work) or (803) 331-6749 (cell).
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teen charged as adult after allegedly stealing cash register
- LCSD, LPD to host fourth annual Cops and Calabash
- Customers allowed back into Lexington County Walmart after evacuation
- Two Lexington-Richland District Five Schools Again Among Top In The Nation
- Lexington One office and schools receive awards from SC/NSPRA