Gills Creek Watershed Association Annual Members' Meeting | Environment
The Gills Creek Watershed Association is holding its annual member meeting on Thursday November 8th from 5 to 6:30pm at City Roots, 1005 Airport Blvd, Columbia, SC.
The meeting is open to the public and all members are encouraged to attend. Members will be briefed on organizational news and progress and will vote for new board members.
Refreshments will be provided.
For more information or to become a member of the Gills Creek Watershed Association contact Erich Miarka firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-727-8326. Information is also available at www.gillscreekwatershed.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- RCSD to host Skills on Wheels Basketball benefit
- South Carolina Drug Cards FREE Through SC African Chamber of Commerce
- Boil water advisory issued for Windsor Village, Waterford at Columbia and Parliament Lake
- City of Columbia to Host Small Business Week Conference
- Unemployment rate drops to lowest in five years