Report: Guns stolen at gun show | Crime
The Lexington County Sheriff’s Department is investigating two separate incidents where a handgun was stolen from the gun show.
According to the incident reports, on Saturday, January 19 deputies responded to the SC Arm Association Gun Show at the Jamil Temple in reference to larceny.
- Deputies say the first incident was reported around 3 p.m. when the victims notice a stainless steel Kahr Arms .40 cal semi auto handgun missing from a gun case on their display table. One of the victims told officers that the case was found open, and the firearm was missing from it.
- The second incident was reported around 4:25 p.m. when the 76-year-old victim reported that an unknown suspect stole a blue 1953 Colt Trooper handgun valued at $850 from his display table.
There are no suspects or witnesses at this time.
If you know anything about these two crimes, you are urged to contact Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teen charged as adult after allegedly stealing cash register
- LCSD, LPD to host fourth annual Cops and Calabash
- Customers allowed back into Lexington County Walmart after evacuation
- Two Lexington-Richland District Five Schools Again Among Top In The Nation
- Lexington One office and schools receive awards from SC/NSPRA