Report: Man steals Adopt-A-Child donation box from Wendy’s | Crime
The Lexington County Sheriff’s Department is searching for a man they say stole a donation box from a restaurant.
The report said on Monday, December 3, a man entered the Wendy’s restaurant located on Augusta Road and stole the Adopt-A-Child donation box.
Deputies say an employee witnessed the man put the box in his sweatshirt pocket and walk out of the store.
The box contained about $40 worth of cash, the report stated.
Deputies describe the suspect as a white male in his 30’s, 5’10-5’11 tall. The suspect was last seen in a dark green car.
If you have any information that can help investigators identify the suspect, you are urged to contact Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Furniture store re-opens with new name
- "I heard a bunch of shots" Parker told dispatcher on 911 tape
- Man unharmed as guardrail goes through his car in accident, Jennifer Emert reports
- Come out for “Rollin’ on the River” at Saluda Shoals Park
- Sheriff: Puppy dies after man tapes its mouth shut, locks it in outside closet