Police: Man arrested for trafficking heroin | Crime
West Columbia Police arrested a Spartanburg man for trafficking heroin.
According to Chief Dennis Tyndall, officers arrested 57-year-old Harold Miller on Thursday.
Police say Miller was charged after officers executed a search warrant at a local motel located at 112 McSwain Drive.
As a result of the search warrant, officers seized drug paraphernalia and approximately 100 packages of heroin, according to police.
Miller is currently being held at the Lexington County Detention Center.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Furniture store re-opens with new name
- "I heard a bunch of shots" Parker told dispatcher on 911 tape
- Man unharmed as guardrail goes through his car in accident, Jennifer Emert reports
- Come out for “Rollin’ on the River” at Saluda Shoals Park
- Sheriff: Puppy dies after man tapes its mouth shut, locks it in outside closet